|Prep Time||10 minutes (plus marinating time)|
|Cook Time||15-20 minutes|
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds white fish (halibut, cod, tilapia, trout) cut into fillets
- Combine and blend all ingredients except the fish in a large bowl or in a large food processor. Set aside.
- Place fish fillet in a large glass or ceramic baking dish. Add blended sauce to dish and spread evenly over fish, coating well. Cover and place in the fridge, marinate for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove fish from fridge, add a squeeze of lemon and bake until fish is done (10-15 minutes, depending on thickness of fish).
Adapted from The Nourishing Cleanse Workbook by Hale Sofia Schatz. Copyright 2008.