- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 60 grams skinless chicken breast (1 PRO)
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic minced
- 20 grams onion diced (1 CHO)
- 25 grams celery diced (1 CHO)
- 1 ounce water
- 50 grams low-fat cream (1 CHO)
- 30 grams feta cheese crumbled (1 PRO)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary minced
- sprinkle lemon zest
- sprinkle nutmeg
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 17.5 grams baby spinach (1 CHO)
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on the outside and no longer pink on the inside. Remove from the skillet onto a paper towel-lined plate.
- In the same skillet, add the garlic, onion, celery, and water. Cook until tender.
- In a small pot, add the cream and feta cheese and melt to a creamy consistency.
- Season the cream sauce with rosemary, lemon zest, nutmeg, and salt/pepper.
- Transfer the sauce to the skillet with the vegetables and add the spinach. Stir to combine. Allow to simmer just until the spinach begins to wilt. Turn off the heat.
- Serve the cream sauce over the chicken and garnish with chopped parsley.