- 1 medium mango peeled, quartered and thickly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, quartered and thickly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced (or red bell pepper)
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper or more to taste
- Combine mango, cucumber, onion and mint in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Toss fruit in the dressing and season to taste.
Recipe adapted from http://littleredkettle.com/2011/05/24/cucumber-mango-salad/, retrieved July 2011.