|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 cup almonds , (raw) or walnuts
- 1 cup Medjool dates , pitted
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup almond butter , raw
- coconut , unsweetened and organic (shredded)
- In a food processor fitted with the "s" blade, grind the almonds until finely ground. Add the dates, raisins, and spices. Grind to a fine meal. Add the almond butter, process again until thoroughly mixed.
- Form into balls and roll in shredded coconut. Store in a sealed container on the counter for up to 3 days, or refrigerate for up to one week.
Recipe from http://www.nourishingmeals.com/2008/11/gluten-free-snacks.html