- 1/2 large lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced green or red onions
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, cilantro, mint, and onion.
- Stir in avocado, tomato, cucumber, and black beans.
- Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minute.