- 2 teaspoons olive oil may also use butter or ghee
- 20 grams celery small dice (1 CHO)
- 35 grams zucchini small dice (1 CHO)
- 90 grams beef ground (1.5 PRO)
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste mixed with 1 tablespoon water (1 CHO)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- chili powder to taste
- 2 large lettuce (1 CHO)
- 30 grams cheddar cheese grated (.5 CHO, .5 PRO)
- 15 grams cilantro fresh, chopped (.5 CHO)
- Heat the butter or oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the celery and zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef, tomato paste, salt, and spices. Continue to cook, stirring frequently until the beef is completely cooked through. Remove from the heat.
- Assemble the tacos. The lettuce leaves will act as the tortillas. Place half of the ground beef on each lettuce leaf, and top with the grated cheese and cilantro.