- 2 teaspoon butter or olive oil
- 60 grams chicken cubed (1 PRO)
- 1 large clove garlic pressed or minced (1 CHO)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced (1 CHO)
- 30 grams scallions finely sliced (2 CHO)
- 40 grams celery small dice (2 CHO)
- 35 grams red bell pepper small dice (2 CHO)
- 1 tablespoon tamari (1 CHO)
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 30 grams basil roughly chopped (1 CHO)
- chili powder to taste
- Heat the butter or oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes until it is slightly opaque.
- Add the garlic, ginger, scallions, celery, and pepper. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the tamari, vinegar, and basil. Turn off the heat, stir, and let sit for 2-3 minutes. Season with chili powder to taste and serve.