- 1 teaspoon butter , ghee or olive oil
- 75 grams tomato , minced
- pinch sea salt , or rock salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice , or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon butter , or olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams fresh cilantro , chopped (
- Add butter or oil to a small saucepan over medium heath. Add the tomato, salt, lemon juice/ACV, and spices. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes, until the tomatoes are fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, add butter or oil to a separate small skillet over medium heath. Cook the eggs sunny-side-up.
- Transfer the eggs to a plate and top with the tomato sauce, and fresh cilantro.