|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash kale and remove leaves from stems.
- Dry leaves well with salad spinner or paper towel to remove excess water.
- Rip kale into bite-sized pieces (about 3" pieces).
- In a large bowl, add kale, olive oil and salt. Use you hands to rub and evenly coat kale pieces with olive oil.
- Place kale piece in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet with kale into oven for 6-10 minutes. You want kale pieces to be crispy and still green, not brown. Serve and enjoy!
*You can also season with curry powder, paprika, or any spice you desire.
Copyright 2010, Ying Yu, Original recipe.