|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||22 minutes|
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil , melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries , finely chopped
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine the eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and peanut butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, protein powder, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredient and mix well. Fold n the strawberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 11-13 minutes for mini muffins or 22-25 minutes for regular sized muffins, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow in the pan for 10 minutes, and then remove from pan and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
Adapted from Low FODMAP Banana Blueberry Muffins by Rachel Conners