- 1/4 cup butter or olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 2 zucchini diced
- 2 summer squash diced
- 1 cup frozen lima beans frozen (baby limas are great)
- 1 cup corn fresh or frozen, kernals
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons sage fresh, coarsely chopped
- In skillet over medium heat, melt butter or olive oil. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, bell pepper, zucchini, squash, lima beans and corn. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in sage and serve.
Recipe from http://sacfoodies.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-recipes-autumn-vegetable-succotash/, retrieved Oct. 2010.