|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-25 minutes|
- 3 ripe pears cored and halved
- 2 teaspoons ginger freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon currants or raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F. Place pears in a casserole dish.
- Toss pears with ginger, cardamom, lemon juice, and currants or raisins.
- Add enough water to cover the bottom of the dish ½ inch, cover, and bake for 20 minutes or until the pears are soft.
From The Nourishing Cleanse Workbook by Hale Sofia Schatz. Copyright 2008.