- 1 large head broccoli , cut into florets
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 cup marcona almonds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the broccoli florets on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and a hefty sprinkling of kosher salt. Roast for about 20 minutes, turning halfway.
- While the broccoli is roasting, prepare the vinaigrette. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic, sherry vinegar, and salt. Whisk well.
- Once broccoli is roasted, golden brown and still firm, remove from oven and immediately place in bowl with dressing. Add marcona almonds. Toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately for a warm dish. May also refrigerate and serve as a cold salad.
Recipe adapted from http://www.food52.com/recipes/2625_roasted_broccoli_with_smoked_paprika_vinaigrette_and_marcona_almonds, retrieved Jan. 2011.