|Prep Time||25 minutes|
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 orange freshly grated
- 1/4 cup orange juice freshly juiced
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar and close with a tight fitting lid. Shake until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until coated.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Keeps well for up to four days.
- AIP Option: omit the walnuts and replace the cumin with AIP compliment spice of your choice
Adapted from Cooking For Hormone Balance, by: Magdalena Wszelaki