|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 head garlic cloves peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup escarole or kale chopped
- 1 cup Napa cabbage or bok choy chopped
- 5 cups mineral broth or water plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons Bragg or dulse sprinkles
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 small bunch watercress chopped for garnish
- In a soup pot over medium heat, saute the garlic with a pinch of salt in olive oil until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the escarole and saute for 2 minutes. Add the cabbage and saute for another 2-4 minutes.
- Add the broth or water, Bragg or dulse sprinkles, and bring to a boil, uncovered. Reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper. Serve garnished with watercress.