|Prep Time||1 hour|
|Cook Time||15-20 minutes|
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 lamb loin chops (1 ¼ to 1 ½-inch thick each)
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a large bowl or in a large food processor. Set aside.
- Transfer charmoula to large resealable plastic bag. Add lamb chops; seal bag and turn to coat well. Chill at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Let lamb and charmoula sauce in bowl stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place rack on prepared baking sheet. Place lamb on rack and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until thermometer inserted into center registers 130°F for medium-rare, about 13 minutes. Transfer lamb to platter. Tent with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
Sauce recipe from The Nourishing Cleanse Workbook by Hale Sofia Schatz. Copyright 2008.
Lamb recipe from http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Roasted-Lamb-Chops-with-Charmoula-and-Skillet-Asparagus-237904