|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and discard.
- Season the insides with a pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper. (variation: add pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, garam masala, chipotle chili, a dash of curry powder, or sprinkle of ginger).
- Place into a small casserole dish. Drizzle with a olive oil. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast until the squash is soft and yields to your fork, about 30 minutes.
- Slice into half rounds (optional).