- 1 big Plantain (or 2-3 small ones)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro , or coriander leaves (wash and chop)
- salt , to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-2 teaspoons cumin powder
- Pre-heat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel the skin off plantain(s) and slice into medium size slices (not too thin or thick).
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine oil, salt, chili and cumin powder, and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Coat the sliced plantains with the oil mixture on both sides. Lay them in a single layer on a parchment paper or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cover them loosely with foil and bake for about 10-15 mins, then flip them and bake for another 5-10 mins. Let cool a bit.