- 1 medium size cauliflower (about 3-4 cups), cut into florets
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 375ºF. Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil (about a tablespoon or so) on top of the cauliflower and season with spices. With a spatula or your hands, toss the cauliflower until well coated with oil and the spices are evenly distributed.
- Spread florets in a single layer on a baking sheet or in a roasting pan. Place in the oven and roast for about 20-30 mins, turning halfway, until cauliflower can be easily pierced with a fork and is golden brown.